Sensis is looking for an analytical, tactical, and results-focused individual to manage the day-to-day digital marketing channels. This results-oriented role will help oversee all aspects of digital and traditional channels with a focus on brand awareness, acquisition and conversion. The hands-on
position requires strong organizational, execution and analytical skills, and extensive knowledge of digital marketing channels and conversion strategy.
- Hands on with a team that is focused on optimizing digital media as well as stewarding traditional media
- Employ strong project management skills, demonstrating the ability to set and meet deadlines for multiple simultaneous projects while maintaining accuracy and efficiency in deliverables
- Plan, implement and evaluate on-going website optimization tests leveraging A/B/multivariate testing tool
- Partner with the business units to strategize and implement applicable test campaigns, analyze campaign performance across key metrics and ensure flawless execution
- Coordinate with internal teams and external agencies to translate marketing strategies into online media execution to include retargeting, display, video, SEM, and social media
- Manage and track media budget. Analyze campaign performance across key metrics refining as needed. Understand most efficient use of incremental funds and maintains analytical dashboards.
- Coordinate with internal strategy teams on identifying segments and proper messaging unique to the online space.
- Work with content and social media team to create online campaigns, sweepstakes, contests and promotions.
- Leverage best practices in display, search and social media space including creative, segmentation, media strategy and technology
- Establish and maintain communications process with clients, offline media teams, creative, etc. for each piece of business within the team
- Direct the development of client presentations and other important communication, communication that is clear, compelling and persuasive
- Lead client presentations
- Communicate key information about our company
- Adapts communication style to relevant audience
- Links communication to audience’s concerns and perspectives
- Moves audience to desired action through clear and persuasive delivery of information
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 + years of media planning experience
- Client service experience
- Understanding of key research sources
- Proven leadership ability – experience managing a team of planners & supervisors
- Ability to develop integrated media plans encompassing traditional and non-traditional media strategies
- Experience in digital marketing and current knowledge of trends and innovations in traditional media
- Experience with campaign management/ad serving technology: Double Click DART, Sizmek, PointRoll
- Preferred working knowledge of third party Internet marketing research: comScore Media Metrix, Nielsen NetView, @Plan, NetRatings, and others
High-level proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook