Assistant Media Planner
Reports to: Media Director
Position Summary: The Assistant Media Planner crafts and executes effective ways to target and reach audiences across all media channels, with a focus on digital media.
- Implement digital media buys, including campaign setup, Ad Ops and tracking
- Execute and monitor all aspects of digital media: programmatic, display, native, OLV, CPA, paid social media and paid search across a diverse client base
- Produce, analyze and track key performance indicators and develop initiatives to increase performance
- Implement and steward brand-safety best practices, along with content guidelines as defined by Clients
- Closely manage budgets across all media, with ownership of client billing and budget reporting
- Keep abreast of new tools, trends, networks, opportunities and best practices in the online media industry
- Own campaign reporting & analysis, inclusive of aggregating information from third-party servers and site direct reporting
- A minimum of one year of experience in digital media with direct hands-on campaign management; experience with performance/conversion-focused campaigns is a plus
- Must be able to execute digital campaigns through platforms such as Google Campaign Manager, Prisma/Media Ocean
- Experience across multiple media tactics simultaneously (i.e. digital, traditional, paid search, paid social)
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be solution-based with the ability to analyze data quickly, review and report on campaign performance results
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word applications
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must have strong organization, communication, and time-management skills; in addition to being motivated, eager to learn, and a team player
- Keen attention to detail
- Willing to accept constructive feedback and build upon it
- Agency or client-facing experience is a plus
Sensis is a cross-cultural marketing agency driving behavior change. Moving beyond cultural boxes, we create useful, digitally relevant content to drive consumer action. Ads don't work. Content does. Because people experience content. To change behavior, you need to engage people first—through useful, digitally relevant means. These are the tools we use to build engagement, spark motivation and drive action among the cultures our clients look to influence. Along with our integrated advertising services, Sensis offerings include specialty practices SensisHealth, SensisChallenges and SensisCMO.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a generous amount of paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, along with other benefits.