Account Services Intern
Sensis is looking for a hard-working Account Services Intern with a great attitude. This is a PAID position. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to get your hands dirty as you see extensively how an Ad Agency really works. You will work with many of our clients and facilitate research for new business development projects. You will see how clients are actually managed and projects go from deal closing to execution, along with the whole process of how every department in an agency works together. This internship will probably get you more knowledge than any Advertising degree! Our ideal candidate should be an excellent communicator- able to articulate and confidently share ideas, take on projects from multiple team members, manage their time efficiently and work independently. Enjoy researching and digging deeper, using information from several resources to patch together an answer. You should know how to keep your head up and roll with the punches.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the lead project manager with planning and maintenance of project schedules, documentation, and risk identification and mitigation, as needed.
- Maintain a full understanding of account status, deadlines and deliverables.
- Produce meeting minutes, conference reports, call summaries, and other client deliverables such as billing.
- Help manage client and internal timelines.
- Support internal and external meeting preparation, participation, documentation, and follow-up.
- Assist in daily internal activities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for Digital and Traditional Advertising
- Social Media Savvy (Twitter, Facebook, Blogs)
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Intermediate+ MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- MUST have some form of experience - Preferably at a prior ad agency internship or equivalent
Please submit resume, cover letter, portfolio if required and answer all questions in our online interface for consideration.