Content Marketing Manager
Before applying, please make sure to through the qualifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and scale content strategy for Sensis’ clients, driving awareness, traffic growth, leads and/or sales.
- Implement & maintain operation for planning, writing, editing and producing content.
- Create engaging short and long form content, in both Spanish and English, including; blogs, social media posts, webinars, white-papers, videos, website copy.
- Ensure content is on-brand, consistent in tone, and complies with SEO best practices.
- Work closely with PR to drive brand narratives.
- Manage and maintain a segmented editorial calendar for Sensis’ clients.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social media discussions about the brands we manage and their competitors.
- Drive content success metrics.
- Track and measure results, gather insights, and optimize content towards goals.
- Report analytics.
- Meet with client stakeholders to identify and prioritize content needs. CLIENT MANAGEMENT SKILLS ARE KEY
- 3-5 years of overall digital/social marketing experience, specifically building audiences for online content through social media, digital marketing and SEO activity.
- Proven ability to concept and implement content strategies.
- Knows when it’s right to create content or curate it, and how to do both.
- An experienced corporate storyteller with excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Skilled at developing content ranging from bite-sized to long form, including proficiency with SEO and how it relates to owned and earned media.
- High integrity, energy and positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- You are passionate about all things social media and constantly learning about new tools, approaches, and growth hacks as social platforms evolve.
- You have developed an impressive portfolio of case studies that demonstrate a proven track record in building and growing a brand’s social presence and impact across platforms (and you’re excited to share examples). This includes experience creating, managing and publishing real-time and daily content as well as large-scale integrated campaigns across multiple social media platforms.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred
- Ability to create Visual content is a preferred (e.g., Infographics, Memes, Video, Photos)
Please submit resume, cover letter, portfolio if required and answer all questions in our online interface for consideration.
Sensis is a cross-cultural marketing agency driving behavior change. Moving beyond cultural boxes, we create useful, digitally relevant content to drive consumer action. Ads don't work. Content does. Because people experience content. To change behavior, you need to engage people first—through useful, digitally relevant means. These are the tools we use to build engagement, spark motivation and drive action among the cultures our clients look to influence. Along with our integrated advertising services, Sensis offerings include specialty practices SensisHealth, SensisChallenges and SensisCMO.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a generous amount of paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, along with other benefits.