Federal Business Development Coordinator
Reports to: Managing Director
Sensis is seeking a highly motivated Business Development Coordinator to assist our Business Development Team in expanding our business network and tracking new opportunities for growth. To excel in this role, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, have excellent people skills, time management abilities, and be extremely detail oriented.
- Identify and independently follow through on prospective client targets and opportunities that are consistent with the agency’s core competencies and interests
- Conducting market research to identify new business development opportunities
- Prospect and track new business opportunities that lead to capabilities presentations for senior leadership
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients
- Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings
- Creating and maintaining client databases, agency creative, and internal resumes
- Tailor resumes, past performance and corporate experience sections to comply with RFP requirements
- Collaborate with the VP and Proposal Executive to streamline communication related to proposal updates, changes, and deliverables
- Providing effect administrative support
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 1 year of professional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong networking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Past marketing/advertising/digital/PR agency experience is a plus
Please submit resume, cover letter, portfolio if required and answer all questions in our online interface for consideration.
Sensis is a cross-cultural marketing agency driving behavior change. Moving beyond cultural boxes, we create useful, digitally relevant content to drive consumer action. Ads don't work. Content does. Because people experience content. To change behavior, you need to engage people first—through useful, digitally relevant means. These are the tools we use to build engagement, spark motivation and drive action among the cultures our clients look to influence. Along with our integrated advertising services, Sensis offerings include specialty practices SensisHealth, SensisChallenges and SensisCMO. In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a generous amount of paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, along with other benefits.