Responsible for day-to-day activities of servicing large account including assisting with management of projects, support and development of presentations, overseeing timelines, tracking budgets & billing, responding to client needs/requests, maintaining open communication within agency offices and client and brainstorming ideas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish your role as day-to-day Agency contact for key client contacts
- Hands on management of daily activities for several of our key clients
- Play the pivotal role of coordinating and partnering among agency departments and offices including research/planning, creative and media departments to ensure smooth development and implementation of campaigns
- Oversee budget planning, competitive monitoring, research/planning as needed
- Position yourself as indispensable to help drive marketing and advertising plans to serve campaign objectives
- Provide information for creative strategies and briefs; communicate clients' needs thoroughly and effectively to creative team members
- Monitor media/creative effectiveness/quality
- Assist in identifying marketing opportunities/needs
- Process legal, technical, product planning approvals
- Generate ideas for promotion and merchandising programs
- Orchestrate media deadlines, legal clearance issues, interactive technology and serving issues, lead media development process and understand media planning/buying across media types and how it interfaces with creative needs
- Strong client service background and skills required (2+ years in ad agency preferred). Digital and multi-cultural experience a HUGE plus!
- Knowledge of creative and management of expectations of clients
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and project plans
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others and autonomously
- Motivated with a sense of urgency
- "Can do" attitude
- A passion for excellence
- Ability to balance strong client service ethic with “Company First” thinking
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- High degree of flexibility
- Spanish Speaking a Plus!
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising,Marketing or related field
Please submit resume, cover letter, portfolio if required and answer all questions in our online interface for consideration.
Sensis is a cross-cultural marketing agency driving behavior change. Moving beyond cultural boxes, we create useful, digitally relevant content to drive consumer action. Ads don't work. Content does. Because people experience content. To change behavior, you need to engage people first—through useful, digitally relevant means. These are the tools we use to build engagement, spark motivation and drive action among the cultures our clients look to influence. Along with our integrated advertising services, Sensis offerings include specialty practices SensisHealth, SensisChallenges and SensisCMO.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a generous amount of paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, along with other benefits.