Associate Media Director
Sensis is looking for an analytical, tactical, and results-focused individual to manage the day-to-day digital marketing channels. This results-oriented role will help oversee all aspects of digital and traditional channels with a focus on brand awareness, acquisition and conversion. The hands-on position requires strong organizational, execution and analytical skills, and extensive knowledge of digital marketing channels and conversion strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the creation of thoughtful, reasonable, and executable media briefs based on strategy insights, data, and related inputs.
- Hands on with a team that is focused on optimizing digital media as well as stewarding traditional media.
- Employ strong project management skills, demonstrating the ability to set and meet deadlines for multiple simultaneous projects while maintaining accuracy and efficiency in deliverables.
- Plan, implement and evaluate on-going website optimization tests leveraging A/B/multivariate testing tool
- Partner with the business units to strategize and implement applicable test campaigns, analyze campaign performance across key metrics and ensure flawless execution.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external agencies to translate marketing strategies into online media execution to include retargeting, display, video, SEM, and social media.
- Manage and track media budget. Analyze campaign performance across key metrics refining as needed. Understand most efficient use of incremental funds and maintains analytical dashboards.
- Coordinate with internal strategy teams on identifying segments and proper messaging unique to the online space.
- Work with content and social media team to create online campaigns, sweepstakes, contests and promotions.
- Leverage best practices in display, search and social media space including creative, segmentation, media strategy and technology
- Establish and maintain communications process with clients, offline media teams, creative, etc. for each piece of business within the team
- Direct the development of client presentations and other important communication, communication that is clear, compelling and persuasive
- Lead client presentations
- Communicate key information about our company
- Adapts communication style to relevant audience
- Links communication to audience’s concerns and perspectives
- Moves audience to desired action through clear and persuasive delivery of information
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 + years of media planning experience
- Client service experience
- Understanding of key research sources
- Proven leadership ability – experience managing a team of planners & supervisors
- Ability to develop integrated media plans encompassing traditional and non-traditional media strategies
- Experience in digital marketing and current knowledge of trends and innovations in traditional media
- Strong vendor relationships and network
- Experience with campaign management/ad serving technology: Double Click DART, Sizmek, PointRoll
- Preferred working knowledge of third party Internet marketing research: comScore Media Metrix, Nielsen NetView, @Plan, NetRatings, and others
- High-level proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Please submit resume, cover letter, portfolio if required and answer all questions in our online interface for consideration.
Sensis is a cross-cultural marketing agency driving behavior change. Moving beyond cultural boxes, we create useful, digitally relevant content to drive consumer action. Ads don't work. Content does. Because people experience content. To change behavior, you need to engage people first—through useful, digitally relevant means. These are the tools we use to build engagement, spark motivation and drive action among the cultures our clients look to influence. Along with our integrated advertising services, Sensis offerings include specialty practices SensisHealth, SensisChallenges and SensisCMO.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a generous amount of paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, along with other benefits.