Reports to: Managing Director
- Bachelor's degree, and 5+years of experience in an advertising or digital design agency environment
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator, InDesign, Animate, After Effects, Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, in particular), HTML5 scripting (web banner development and animation), and current web standards (CSS3 a plus, but not required)
- Strong digital illustration, info graphic design and typography skills
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Ability to multitask, from one project to the next, with ease and flexibility
- Ability to contribute ideas, and execute ideas of others quickly and competently, but also form part of the initial creative process, as warranted
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team or take on assignments independently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness and ability to stay on top of the latest visual design trends, to ensure creative work remains forward-thinking and timeless
- Please include a link to your online portfolio/work samples on your resume. (Resumes without portfolio links will not be considered)
Sensis is a cross-cultural marketing agency driving behavior change. Moving beyond cultural boxes, we create useful, digitally relevant content to drive consumer action. Ads don't work. Content does. Because people experience content. To change behavior, you need to engage people first—through useful, digitally relevant means. These are the tools we use to build engagement, spark motivation and drive action among the cultures our clients look to influence. Along with our integrated advertising services, Sensis offerings include specialty practices SensisHealth, SensisChallenges and SensisCMO.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a generous amount of paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, along with other benefits.