Reports to: HR
We are looking for a full-time Office Administrator who can work Monday - Friday, 9am to 6pm. Must have a great attitude, be well organized, pay attention to detail, multi-task with ease, be punctual with sharp attendance, and have excellent written, verbal and people skills.
Duties and Responsabilities
- Assisting the Admin department with various projects, including but not limited to creating utilization spreadsheets, Ad hoc reports and managing landlord/building management relationship
- Ordering catering
- Picking up the mail daily
- Assisting in planning company events-Social Committee, outings, open house
- Working with building on various office issues
- Maintaining/updating various office documents such as the contact lists, new hire lists, organization charts, the Sensis Way, Basecamp, and GHG
- Managing codes with security system
- Managing bank deposits and sending checks given from Finance.
- Answering phones and greeting visitors in a professional manner
- Distributing deliveries, ordering supplies, happy hour treats and weekly lunches
- Maintaining calendars and schedules for executives as needed
- Booking travel for all employees
- Organizing/maintaining kitchen, supply room, conference rooms and common areas including TV maintenance daily.
- Creating labels and shipping/dropping off packages at FedEx/USPS
- Working on company culture and synergy within the office
- Assisting the HR department
- Contacting IT vendors when needed, especially for new hire setup
- Assisting the Finance department with various tasks such as credit card statement distribution
- Special projects/assisting other departments as needed
- Proficient with computers, especially MS Office programs such as Excel
- Must type at least 50 wpm
- Experienced in reception/administrative work
- Must be pleasant, able to roll up sleeves and handle any situation with a smile
- Associate's degree or BA degree required
Please submit resume, cover letter, portfolio if required and answer all questions in our online interface for consideration.
Sensis is a cross-cultural marketing agency driving behavior change. Moving beyond cultural boxes, we create useful, digitally relevant content to drive consumer action. Ads don't work. Content does. Because people experience content. To change behavior, you need to engage people first—through useful, digitally relevant means. These are the tools we use to build engagement, spark motivation and drive action among the cultures our clients look to influence. Along with our integrated advertising services, Sensis offerings include specialty practices SensisHealth, SensisChallenges and SensisCMO.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a generous amount of paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, along with other benefits.