Sensis is a unique Advertising Agency – we got our start building websites in 1998, but have grown into a full service advertising agency providing a unique cross-cultural approach to reaching the diverse marketplace.
We are looking for a full-time Office Administrator who can work Monday - Friday, 9am to 6pm.
Must have a great attitude, be well organized, pay attention to detail, multi-task with ease, be punctual with sharp attendance, and have excellent written, verbal and people skills. You should be proficient with computers, especially MS Office programs and type at least 50 wpm.
Job functions include, but are not limited to:
Multi-task and have an amazing attitude no matter what.
- Assisting the Admin department with various projects, including but not limited to creating utilization spreadsheets, Ad hoc reports and managing landlord/building management relationship
- Ordering catering
- Picking up the mail daily
- Assisting in planning company events-Social Committee, outings, open house
- Working with building on various office issues
- Maintaining/updating various office documents such as the contact lists, new hire lists, organization charts, the Sensis Way, Basecamp, and GHG
- Create new/disable user codes for ADT
- Managing bank deposits and sending checks given from Finance.
- Answering phones and greeting visitors in a professional manner
- Distributing deliveries, ordering supplies, happy hour treats and weekly lunches
- Maintaining calendars and schedules for executives as needed
- Booking travel for all employees
- Organizing/maintaining kitchen, supply room, conference rooms and common areas including TV maintenance daily.
- Creating labels and shipping/dropping off packages at FedEx/USPS
- Working on company culture and synergy within the office
- Assisting the HR department
- Contacting IT vendors when needed, especially for new hire setup
- Assisting the Finance department with various tasks such as credit card statement distribution
- Must know Excel and PDF
- Special projects/assisting other departments as needed
Experienced in reception/administrative work.
- Must be pleasant, able to roll up sleeves and handle any situation with a smile.