Reports to: Managing Director
Location: Professional Education Center (PEC), Camp J.T. Robinson, N. Little Rock, Arkansas
*The Candidate MUST be living in Arkansas or willing to relocate to apply
*Please read ALL requirements listed below prior to applying. Major responsibilities include (not all inclusive).
Sensis is seeking a qualified individual to serve as an on-site Photographer in support of a contract for the recruiting and retention mission for the Army National Guard (ARNG).
Supports requests to shoot high quality in-studio and on-location images of Army National Guard subjects according to the Recruitment and Retention Mission. Plan, organize and execute in-studio and certain location photography shoots; ensuring models pose correctly, uniforms used and background elements are correct. Must be able to handle a large set with multiple models, shots, etc. Completes re-shoots based on feedback. Responsible for development of creative ideas as they apply to studio and location photography. Write accurate and complete captions, metadata, and keywords. Accountable for the timely and accurate delivery of all images to internal or external channels. Maintain studio photographic supplies and equipment. Assist other photographers and co-workers as needed. Attend and participate in weekly team meetings and photo shoot planning meetings. Perform administrative tasks in timely manner pertaining to travel documents, yearly security requirements, etc.
The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in photography, film or a media related field (or equivalent experience) and have at least 5-8 years of Photography related work experience. The candidate must have the ability to operate various types of relevant equipment to include both Canon and Nikon cameras, studio strobes, speedlites, etc. The candidate must have the ability to work in independently and in a team environment. Also must be able to work under difficult physical conditions as, but not limited to, lifting heavy objects or standing for prolonged periods of time. Experience with the military is a plus.
Sensis is a cross-cultural marketing agency driving behavior change. Moving beyond cultural boxes, we create useful, digitally relevant content to drive consumer action. Ads don't work. Content does. Because people experience content. To change behavior, you need to engage people first—through useful, digitally relevant means. These are the tools we use to build engagement, spark motivation and drive action among the cultures our clients look to influence. Along with our integrated advertising services, Sensis offerings include specialty practices SensisHealth, SensisChallenges and SensisCMO.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a generous amount of paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, along with other benefits.
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Be able to pass any necessary background investigation
- Possess a current and valid state driver’s license
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English proficiently
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be a self-starter and be able to execute responsibilities with minimum oversight
- Have the ability to plan and organize work activities to achieve established program objectives and goals
- Have strong interpersonal and management skills
- Be responsible for the securing and safeguarding of all Government property, including documents and equipment
- Responsibilities may require extended work hours. This position does not pay for overtime; a flexible work week is afforded to manage the 40 hour work week, which is strictly enforced