Reports to: Account Director
We are seeking an Account Supervisor to work in the entrepreneurial environment of our Los Angeles office. You will work with our East Coast clients and with agency personnel in both our LA and DC offices to deliver on cutting edge digital, traditional, and cross-cultural advertising projects and campaigns.
You will be responsible for leading the day-to-day activities for multiple accounts. This will include developing a strategic approach for each client, including managing projects, guiding deliverables, interacting with clients to understand and interpret needs, managing budgets, driving timelines, and other responsibilities as they arise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish yourself as a key high level client contact
- Provide ongoing training, guidance and support to Account Executives fostering a spirit of trust and providing opportunities for growth.
- Guide day to day work to ensure the agency meets all deliverables. Read beyond specific deliverables to anticipate additional needs or concerns.
- Provide hands-on management and support for day to day activities
- Establish strong, trusting relationships with clients.
- Partner with Strategic Planning to support the development of creative strategies and briefs; communicating clients' needs thoroughly and effectively.
- Partner with the Creative Department to support development of impactful work through well-founded messaging
- Partner with the Media Department to ensure accurate guidance on strategic direction and budgets, and facilitate ongoing tracking and reporting for media buys in market.
- Partner with the Web/Tech team to provide overall strategic guidance and client context; facilitate ongoing needs and client communication to ensure all projects meet time and budget deliverables.
- Monitor work product effectiveness/quality.
- Assist in identifying marketing opportunities.
- Oversee budget planning and management; providing monthly reports to internal teams; manage internal budgets against client budgets.
- “Manage up” to keep Account Director and senior leadership informed of communications, deliverables, issues, etc.
- Strong client service background and skills required (5+ years in an ad agency preferred).
- Knowledge of creative and strategy development
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and project plans
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others while managing geographically distributed teams
- Hardworking, self-motivated, with a "can do" attitude
- A passion for excellence
- Ability to balance strong client service ethic with “company first” thinking
- Excellent attention to detail
- High degree of flexibility and ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment with little formal structure
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field desired
- Federal government experience
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Multicultural Marketing experience
Please submit resume, cover letter, portfolio if required and answer all questions in our online interface for consideration.
Sensis is a cross-cultural marketing agency driving behavior change. Moving beyond cultural boxes, we create useful, digitally relevant content to drive consumer action. Ads don't work. Content does. Because people experience content. To change behavior, you need to engage people first—through useful, digitally relevant means. These are the tools we use to build engagement, spark motivation and drive action among the cultures our clients look to influence. Along with our integrated advertising services, Sensis offerings include specialty practices SensisHealth, SensisChallenges and SensisCMO.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a generous amount of paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, along with other benefits.