Senior Strategic Planner/Assoc. Director, Planning
Senior Planner/Assoc. Director, Planning
Sensis is looking for an engaged and inquisitive mind to provide leadership in account planning. This person will demonstrate the ability to create big brand ideas and put them into action. This is someone who looks to constantly provide a substantiated POV about consumer attitudes and behaviors – an insights guru. Someone capable of defining business, consumer and cultural issues, identifying insights, and writing evocative briefs that you can advocate for to clients and our internal team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the workhorse of the department, making sure projects move forward effectively, that they are accountable for the planning input on their accounts
- Manage strategic planning component of new business pitches
- Mentor and train junior and mid-level planners
- Devise research methodologies and generate creative/fresh ideas and new approaches
- Be capable of senior client contact and presentations
- Grow client relationships to include key senior and mid-level clients in marketing and research
- 5-10 years of experience in an advertising agency with at least 3 of those years in account planning
Please submit resume, cover letter, portfolio if required and answer all questions in our online interface for consideration.
Sensis is a cross-cultural marketing agency driving behavior change. Moving beyond cultural boxes, we create useful, digitally relevant content to drive consumer action. Ads don't work. Content does. Because people experience content. To change behavior, you need to engage people first—through useful, digitally relevant means. These are the tools we use to build engagement, spark motivation and drive action among the cultures our clients look to influence. Along with our integrated advertising services, Sensis offerings include specialty practices SensisHealth, SensisChallenges and SensisCMO.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a generous amount of paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, along with other benefits.