Media Planner/Buyer - Sr. Media Planner/Buyer
|Title:||Media Planner/Buyer - Sr. Media Planner/Buyer|
If an innovative, competitive environment sounds challenging and exciting, then this is the place for you! We are looking for a candidate for a Media Planner/Buyer role up to possibly a Sr. Media Planner/Buyer, depending on experience. You would provide the client with the most effective media plan recommendations to ensure that the clients' goals are met. You will be the the day-to-day steward on assigned brands.We are a Downtown-LA Based Advertising Agency with A-List clients looking for an experienced individual who has STRONG DIGITAL SKILLS along with traditional. Other requirements:
· 2-3+ Years of Traditional/Digital Media Planning Experience
(DART, CPM/CPC/CPA, Ad Networks, AdWords and Trafficking Experience)
· Proficiency in Training new-hires in the Digital/Traditional Media Space
· Direct Response Experience
(Understanding how to calculate ROI from CPM/CPC negotiated campaigns)
· Willingness to work Long Hours and Strong Work Ethic.
(We work hard and play hard here)
· Strong Analytical mind that can solve complex problems under fire.
(This is not a position for those who buckle under pressure)
• Assist Media Director in development and presentation of digital media objectives, strategies, plans, and tactics
• Evaluate, negotiate, purchase, maintain/steward and analyze digital media for clients
• Work with individual websites to negotiate rates, make-goods and flight decisions
• Ensure that client approved media purchases are implemented accurately and timely
• Interface with Client and various internal groups on a daily basis to manage traditional/digital media accounts (Account, Creative, Finance, Strategy, Traffic)
• Manage billing process
• Work with Strategy on development of tracking and performance analysis that show ROI for digital media buys
• Participate in plan development meetings and brainstorm sessions with Agency and Client
• Assist in recommending strategic and tactical changes to maximize campaign results
• Prepares insertion orders for all media placed (print, online, other) and maintains the monthly space and materials closing document
a. This includes positioning requests for all clients
b. Follows-up with written confirmation to/from media vendors
c. Perform campaign analysis directly relevant to optimization and/or planning and buying decisions.
• Negotiates best price for media space or time, as specified in approved media plan, to optimize budget.
- Proficiency in DART, Adwords, Excel (read: pivot tables), Power Point, ComScore, Analytics is a MUST
- Basic understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of digital media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a generous amount of paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, along with other benefits.
Sensis is a cross-cultural advertising agency with digital at its core.
We opened our doors in 1998. We got our start building websites and have expanded into a full service advertising agency. Our work is explicitly cross-cultural, working across diverse markets, to maximize mainstream resources and reach. Sensis drives integration—digital with traditional, ethnic with general market—through intuitive web design, legitimate social media programs, and multicultural relevance.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications