We are looking for an Earned Media (PR) Manager to join our Earned Media team. Earned Media (PR) Manager will support the agency in the development and execution of PR for Sensis and its clients.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Acting as a client-facing lead on key accounts
- Driving and executing strategic communications campaigns including proactive media relations, digital & social content projects, and events
- Assisting in the development of campaign strategy, press materials, pitches, client messaging and thought leadership programs
- Developing bylined articles
- Pitching/coordination of clients’ executive team on relevant panels/at conferences
- Identify, recruit/submit speakers, moderators for conferences/event panels
- Create wrap-up report with qualitative and quantitative results for clients
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-5 years of experience executing strategic PR campaigns within an agency
- Experience within higher education is a plus
- Track record of success executing media relations programs with strong B2B and B2C media contacts
- Digital & social media savvy
- Superb writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail
- Skilled storyteller with the ability to pitch proactively, build media relationships and find and engage a target audience through both traditional and new media
- Proactive team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Exceptional time management skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Passion, integrity and excitement for working with industry-leading teams and clients
This can be a part time or a full time position.
Sensis is a cross-cultural marketing agency driving behavior change. Moving beyond cultural boxes, we create useful, digitally relevant content to drive consumer action. Ads don't work. Content does. Because people experience content. To change behavior, you need to engage people first—through useful, digitally relevant means. These are the tools we use to build engagement, spark motivation and drive action among the cultures our clients look to influence. Along with our integrated advertising services, Sensis offerings include specialty practices SensisHealth, SensisChallenges and SensisCMO.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a generous amount of paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, along with other benefits.