Digitial Project Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
- Accomplishes strategic objectives by overseeing multiple project activities.
- Manages human resource goals by recruiting, training, coaching, and disciplining employees.
- Communicates job expectations by planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Plans and reviews compensation actions and enforces policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews and preparing and completing action plans
- Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards by resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements, and implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
- 7-8 years’ experience
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
Sensis is a cross-cultural marketing agency driving behavior change. Moving beyond cultural boxes, we create useful, digitally relevant content to drive consumer action. Ads don't work. Content does. Because people experience content. To change behavior, you need to engage people first—through useful, digitally relevant means. These are the tools we use to build engagement, spark motivation and drive action among the cultures our clients look to influence. Along with our integrated advertising services, Sensis offerings include specialty practices SensisHealth, SensisChallenges and SensisCMO.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a generous amount of paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, along with other benefits.