Sensis is a cross-cultural advertising agency with digital at its core. Founded in 1998, we were created to address two fundamental shifts taking place in society – the rapid advance of digital technology and the growing cultural diversity of the U.S. In this new world, forward-thinking brands need a new type of ad agency. We specialize in helping marketers develop digital-centric multicultural marketing programs.
- Develops capability decks, fact sheets, and credentials customized to new business opportunities
- Creation of highly visual presentations and simple graphics
- Creates responses to RFI, RFP and other potential new client requests
- Blog posts, byline, and other B2B content marketing material creation.
- Develops and submits questions in response to RFP's
- Analyzes industry-specific, consumer research, scientific, healthcare, and other technical ideas and conveys them in writing in clear and simple language
- Organizes research and other preparatory materials and completes writing assignments
- Edits, standardizes, and makes changes to material prepared by other personnel
- Proofreading and copy editing
- Experience as a writer and/or editor, preferably in sales or marketing field
- Proposal writing or grant writing experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, or communications
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Skilled at organizing and translating technical information into clear written documentation; articulating complex concepts and processes in writing – High expectation for a junior role.
- Excellent English language, grammar, and spelling skills for writing, editing, and proofreading
- Able to work flexible hours, including long hours to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a generous amount of paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, and a 401(k) plan, along with other benefits.