Reports to: Director of Accounts
We are a fully-integrated advertising agency that is growing quickly and needs a top-notch Account Executive to help play a key role in managing a number of accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Foster strong relationships with client teams and act as the day-to-day point of contact in the development and execution of fully integrated marketing solutions.
- Manage projects, timelines, and resources for multiple accounts.
- Work closely with all agency departments and partner agencies including creative, production, strategy and media teams to ensure on-time delivery of projects.
- Manage a variety of marketing initiatives such as print, collateral, digital, social, and content marketing.
- Provide accurate status reports, conference reports and other documents to the client as needed.
- Manage client budget and billing on a monthly basis.
- Support and collaborate with senior members of the Account team on tactical and strategic aspects of the account
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
- 4+ years of account executive experience
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
Please submit resume, cover letter, portfolio if required and answer all questions in our online interface for consideration.
Sensis is a cross-cultural marketing agency driving behavior change. Moving beyond cultural boxes, we create useful, digitally relevant content to drive consumer action. Ads don't work. Content does. Because people experience content. To change behavior, you need to engage people first—through useful, digitally relevant means. These are the tools we use to build engagement, spark motivation and drive action among the cultures our clients look to influence. Along with our integrated advertising services, Sensis offerings include specialty practices SensisHealth, SensisChallenges and SensisCMO.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a generous amount of paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, along with other benefits