Responsible for managing large accounts including hands-on work with research, strategic recommendations, presentations, timelines, budgets & billing, client needs/requests, and brainstorming ideas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the senior point of contact, internal and external, for key client accounts. Actively engage with clients on all aspects of accounts.
- Build and maintain trusting senior level client relationships.
- Develop a deep understanding of client business, products, policies, and goals.
- Establish a long-term vision for the client’s business.
- Provide thought leadership to clients through daily and longer-term interactions.
- Identify long- and short-term business issues for the client and provide strategic recommendations.
- Provide strong leadership and strategic direction for clients and internal teams.
- Manage internal and external partner relationships and resources to achieve client objectives.
- Develop a strong spirit of collaboration and integration among team members and disciplines; promote positive working relationships.
- Play the pivotal role of coordinating between Strategy & Planning, Creative, and Media departments to ensure smooth development and implementation of client campaigns.
- Manage client budgets, internal costs, utilization, and resources.
- Train and motivate junior staff, delegate responsibly, and maintain a positive environment that demands great work and recognizes achievement and growth of employees
- Provide creative and strategic leadership to internal and external teams.
- Act as a knowledge source for internal teams.
- Bring strong idea orientation to all work. Partner with creative teams to assist in bringing ideas to life.
- Strong client service background and skills required
- 10+ years in ad agency environments preferred
- Blend of experience with big and small agencies
- Desire to work in a small agency/small team
- Ability to think about the big-picture, but roll-up-sleeves and get to work when needed
- Youth marketing experience strongly preferred
- Behavior-change marketing (for example, tobacco prevention marketing experience) a plus
- Experience working with government agencies is a plus
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and project plans simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others and lead a team
- Ability to build relationships across distributed locations
- Excellent attention to detail
- High degree of flexibility
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Please submit resume, cover letter, portfolio if required and answer all questions in our online interface for consideration.
Sensis is a cross-cultural marketing agency driving behavior change. Moving beyond cultural boxes, we create useful, digitally relevant content to drive consumer action. Ads don't work. Content does. Because people experience content. To change behavior, you need to engage people first—through useful, digitally relevant means. These are the tools we use to build engagement, spark motivation and drive action among the cultures our clients look to influence. Along with our integrated advertising services, Sensis offerings include specialty practices SensisHealth, SensisChallenges and SensisCMO.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a generous amount of paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, along with other benefits.