Business Development Coordinator
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops capability decks, fact sheets, and credentials customized to new business opportunities
- Creation of highly visual presentations and simple graphics
- Creates responses to RFI, RFP and other potential new client requests
- Blog posts, byline, and other B2B content marketing material creation.
- Develops and submits questions in response to RFP's
- Analyzes industry-specific, consumer research, scientific, healthcare, and other technical ideas and conveys them in writing in clear and simple language
- Organizes research and other preparatory materials and completes writing assignments
- Edits, standardizes, and makes changes to material prepared by other personnel
- Proofreading and copy editing
- Experience as a writer and/or editor, preferably in sales or marketing field
- Proposal writing or grant writing experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, or communications
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Skilled at organizing and translating technical information into clear written documentation; articulating complex concepts and processes in writing – High expectation for a junior role.
- Excellent English language, grammar, and spelling skills for writing, editing, and proofreading
- Able to work flexible hours, including long hours to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
Please submit resume, cover letter, portfolio if required and answer all questions in our online interface for consideration.
Sensis is a cross-cultural marketing agency driving behavior change. Moving beyond cultural boxes, we create useful, digitally relevant content to drive consumer action. Ads don't work. Content does. Because people experience content. To change behavior, you need to engage people first—through useful, digitally relevant means. These are the tools we use to build engagement, spark motivation and drive action among the cultures our clients look to influence. Along with our integrated advertising services, Sensis offerings include specialty practices SensisHealth, SensisChallenges and SensisCMO.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a generous amount of paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, along with other benefits.