Reports to: Accounts Director
We have a unique opportunity for a talented individual to serve as a full-time Account Supervisor for clients in Atlanta, GA.
Duties and Responsabilities
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate, track and solve client issues by monitoring and managing all aspects of daily client performance
- Serve as the liaison between the agency and client to ensure that client goals, budget, and target audience are reached
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels and have an in-depth knowledge of the industry and client business needs
- Drive established goals across relevant key performance indicators and balance business yield focused with client desired metrics
- Manage accounts including fiscal responsibilities (client budget, expense reporting and campaign profits and losses); execute billing practices, including detailed record keeping and follow-up
- Attend and facilitate all status meetings, client meetings and client calls; deliver formal and informal presentations to clients as well as internal team members
- Effectively balance the dual expectations of our clients and the agency
- Display marketing curiosity and a willingness to push your own thinking and the agency’s work in new directions
- Clearly establish objectives and priorities for client initiatives
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of each client’s business and industry
- Must possess excellent communication skills so as to be able to effectively explain ideas to clients regarding their advertising and media programs
- Assists in the development of program strategies, objectives and tactics
- Will ensure that client expectations and requirements are clearly understood and maintain overall satisfaction and retention of clients on assigned programs/campaigns
- Assists in planning both short and long term strategic objectives for the client
- Take ownership of projects, develop and manage budgets, schedules and scope of resources through collaboration with other team members
- Provide effective and efficient oversight of agency resources to insure projects are delivered as promised in terms of time, budgets and results
- Prepare thorough, accurate and consistent work to clients reflective of the agency’s quality standards
- MPH or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years experience in Advertising client service and/or implementation of digital solutions
- Digital or online advertising/marketing agency experience
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Demonstrated expertise in uncovering business needs and building relationships with senior level clients
- Success in presenting strategic solutions that demonstrate thought leadership, and engage across social media
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance revenue, client satisfaction and operational responsibilities while meeting deadlines
- A positive, ‘Can-Do’ outlook. You must be able to roll up your sleeves, be solutions-oriented, and never have a ‘that’s not in my job description’ attitude
- Strong attention to detail; someone who avoids errors like the plague
- Ability to work full-time, between the hours of 9am - 6pm (actual schedule to be determined)
- We are looking for someone who is a consummate professional. You will be representing our firm at the client location, and thus we are seeking someone polished, presentable and personable.
Please submit resume, cover letter, portfolio if required and answer all questions in our online interface for consideration.
Sensis is a cross-cultural marketing agency driving behavior change. Moving beyond cultural boxes, we create useful, digitally relevant content to drive consumer action. Ads don't work. Content does. Because people experience content. To change behavior, you need to engage people first—through useful, digitally relevant means. These are the tools we use to build engagement, spark motivation and drive action among the cultures our clients look to influence. Along with our integrated advertising services, Sensis offerings include specialty practices SensisHealth, SensisChallenges and SensisCMO.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a generous amount of paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, along with other benefits.